The Maltese Islands are located at the centre of the Mediterranean at the cross roads between Europe, North, Africa and the Middle East. A member of the European Union, the Eurozone and also forming part of the Schengen Area, Malta offers a competitively priced location with all the advantages of an EU state including business, law and accounting practices in adherence with EU regulations and standards.
Malta makes sense as a base for international operations and for outsourcing. These include:
- Malta is international in outlook and attracts numerous nationalities to its shores – for business and leisure.
- Malta has excellent flight connections and lies just 2-3 hours flying time from most major European cities.
- Sophisticated ICT infrastructure well connected to the international backbone.
- Malta has friendly relationships with both northern and southern rims of the Mediterranean.
- Malta is on Central European Time, helping business run smoothly