Call Centre Agent
We are currently looking for smart individuals who are willing to represent strong brands to offer Support as well as Outgoing Sales calls in various Languages. Do you think you’ve got what it takes? If so, kindly send us your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
The Contact Centre Agent is the first point of contact for our Client’s customers. The main responsibilities within this role are to provide customers with an efficient, prompt and personalized service, in order to deliver a unique experience and support the Company’s business goals.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls and providing assistance to customers’ enquiries and requests;
- Resolve incoming customer queries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Process all calls in a timely, accurate and courteous manner;
- Complete all related documentation and data entry to a high standard and within the set time parameters to ensure call availability;
- Creatively looks for options, possibilities and choice for customers;
- Sell solutions and deliver results to customers;
- Ensure that the provision of excellent customer service levels are maintained and exceeded;
- Ensure that there is adherence to the quality parameters, procedures and policies established by the Company;
- Strive to reach one’s own set targets in order to be able to contribute towards the attainment of the Company’s own targets and standard levels;
- Be responsible to develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the Company’s products, services and system(s);
- Be sure to comply with all the Company’s client’s business processes, policies and legislation requirements;
- To handle all client and customer contacts in line with our client’s defined standards, whilst keeping customer and company details completely confidential from external and third parties;
- Engage in any other project or duty which the Company might assign from time to time.