Front Desk Customer Service Agent
Are you passionate about giving an excellent Customer Service and would like to work on a Part time basis? We are currently looking for smart individuals who are able to offer a personalised customer service. Do you think you’ve got what it takes?
The ideal candidate will be working a minimum of 3 shifts a week primarily at our Call Centre in Mosta between Monday to Friday (08:00 and 16:00 hrs) and occasionally also cover shifts in our service hubs on replacement basis.
This position offers incentive bonuses, employee benefit schemes, fuel allowance when replacing the existing agent at our hubs, paid training for the first weeks of employment and an amazing team of leaders who are always available to help you navigate and grow within the Company.
This opportunity call for individuals who are friendly and professional and want to work in a Customer facing role. The person should enjoy helping and serving our customers over the phone and face-to-face. You will be helping people within the public sector who will present a variety of questions and queries.
The person we are looking for must:
– Have an excellent command of written and spoken English and Maltese;
– Possess excellent communication skills;
– Be able to multi task and work with multiple channels and/or projects;
– Enjoy dealing with customers face-to-face;
– Be passionate about giving people the best possible customer service experience;
– Handle complaints in a professional way.
Are you ready to join the fun? We’d love to hear from you! Apply now.
- Send us your CV on email@example.com
- Sit back, relax, and if you are shortlisted we’ll be in touch with you.
For other vacancies, you may visit our Careers Page on Social media