- Introduction and Contact Details
- The policy is designed to help you understand what data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it in connection with you using our services. This is important; we hope you will take time to read it carefully.
- Centrecom Ltd. is the data controller and thereby responsible for the processing of your personal data carried out by us or on our behalf. If you have any questions regarding the processing, you are welcome to contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- What Personal Data do we process?
Personal data is all information that may be associated with you as an individual. We process the following personal data during the recruitment process:
- Name and contact details;
- CV and application letter;
- Results from assessments and information obtained in connection with interviews or from references you have provided to us;
- Copy of your police conduct certificate (criminal record) and a copy of your passport/ID card. In case you have any remarks in your criminal record, we cannot offer you an employment at Centrecom Ltd.
- Purposes for processing your personal data
We use the personal data listed above for the purpose of:
- Reviewing your application for the specific position you have applied for and other positions that we consider appropriate for you, based on the information you have provided to us.
- Fulfilling our legal obligations and defending our company in case of any legal claims.
- Lawful processing
- Our processing is based on the balancing of interests. This means that we have a legitimate interest to process your data in connection with our recruitment (both for the position you have applied for and for other positions) and we do that in a way that does not interfere with your privacy.
- If we were to perform any processing of data that would require your consent, we would obtain such consent from you in connection with the specific processing activity.
- Data Disclosure
Your data may be shared within our group of companies ( World Aviation Group) for the purpose of recruitment and to external parties assisting us in our recruitment (such as recruitment agencies).
We may also disclose your data to authorities, if required by law, regulation or administrative decisions.
- Data Retention
If your application results in you becoming our employee, all data is stored during term of employment and kept for Two(2) years after termination/resignation. If you are not offered the specific position you applied for, we will save your data for one (1) year for recruitment purposes and see if we can find another position suitable for your profile.
If you apply for an open position or send in your application randomly and/or apply for an open position, your application/personal data is stored for one (1) year in order for us to review your application and see if we can find a position suitable for your profile.
- Data subject rights under General Data Protection Regulation
According to applicable data protection legislation, you are entitled to the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
- Right to access, i.e. a right to receive information about what data we process about you and a copy of the personal data being processed;
- Right to rectification, i.e. a right to have incorrect information corrected;
- Right to erasure, i.e. have your data deleted;
- Right to restriction of processing, i.e. a right to request that our processing is restricted, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the personal data we are processing;
- Right to data portability, i.e. a right to request that your personal data is being transferred from us to another company;
- Right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent, a withdrawal will however not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing does not comply with the applicable data protection legislation.
Some of the rights above are only applicable in certain situations. In case you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us via the contact details above.
This policy may be adjusted from time to time. You will always find the most recent version of this policy on our website. If we make any significant changes to the policy we will notify you of such changes, either by email and/or by adding information about the changes on our website, before any changes come into effect.